Auto responders (cPanel)
From Email Marketing Wiki
This guide explains how to set up an autoresponder.
- Log into cPanel by http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel
- Click on the Mail icon
- Click on the Auto-responder link.
- Click on Add an Auto-responder link.
- Fill in the email address you want to setup as the Auto-responder email address.
- Fill in the email address you want the auto-responder message to appear to come from.
- For the subject, you can leave it how it is (eg: if someone sends you an email with the subject Hello there, the auto-responder subject will be Re: Hello there) or you can set it to something like I'm on holiday at the moment!.
- You can leave the character set how it is, and either chose to have it as a HTML message or not.
- Fill in what you want the auto-responder message to be in the body box (Read the hits at the top of the page).
- Click Create/Modify and your Auto-responder address will be setup!