- 1 List of applications
- 2 Extras
- 3 See also
- 4 External links
List of applications
A blog (from "web log") is a type of website where regular entries are made (such as in a journal or diary).
A Content Management System (CMS) is a system that allows website users to update their website through a database or easy user interface. Some of the applications have a strong community focus with many extensions, add-ons and plugins available.
Mailing lists can simplify sending messages to a large group of people, for example newsletters.
Polls and Surveys
- Language allows you to choose your preferred language for Fantastico. You can chose from Dutch, English (default), French, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portugese, Spanish and Swedish.
- Side menu appearance lets you choose how you want to display all the scripts on the left hand side - as a full list (example) or drop-down menus (example).
- Email notifications is where you specify the email address where you want to receive notifications for installations/removals. If you don't want to receive any notifications, leave the box blank.
- Installations overview shows a list of applications you have installed using Fantastico, with their version and location
- Fantastico De Luxe Home page